So last week when I linked up with Lindsey I mentioned that maybe sometimes its not always all about looking cute. Well this past week I actually made a concerted effort to take pictures even on my crappiest of clothing days. Here's what I've learned from doing this:
1. my mother is correct - I need to stand up straight.
2. I have a lot of black clothing - no matter how much I think I am branching out.
3. maybe it IS a little bit about looking cute?
4. but it IS hard to look cute when it is 95 degrees in the middle of September.
5. it still holds true that you should suck it in in pictures
Without further ado...
1. dress - anthropologie
shoes, cute little leopard print - boutique in nyc
necklace - jenni adkins horne
2. top - ann taylor loft (they love teachers ;)
skirt - limited (old)
shoes - nordstrom
3. i'm all NIKE'd here - sports authority
headband - old navy, and old
4. top/dress - boutique in athens, ga
cropped capri leggings - theory from loehmann's
So you can learn a lot from this. This is the real me. Hope we're still friends. Ha!